LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account)

+2
•Bacárdí™
Tribe
6 posters

Go down

Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account) Empty Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account)

Post by Tribe 12th April 2011, 8:44 am

I've edited the initial thread to contain all the information I've discovered about this issue.

The actual issue:

Starts with a DC or you logging off from game, and when you try to relog it says that your account is already logged in. So by instinct, you try the character fix. You try to login again, but now you cant get past the PIC even though the server is on.

We have been referring to this as a bugged account or a stuck account. Once your account is bugged, the only way to start playing again is after a server restart.

Now, there are several ways to help avoid it, but there are some instances where this problem can happen that are unavoidable.

Ways to help avoid the problem:

1. When you are lagging (Ex. When levelling from level 1) DO NOT USE ANY SKILLS, move to a spot that isn't occupied by a mob and stand still until the lag stops. Make sure the spot that you're moving to is as close as possible, don't fj across the map.

2. If you get an autoban message, click okay and you should dc. If you can't login after this dc, then the problem was unavoidable. HOWEVER, if it doesn't dc you, immediately go to fm and change channels, you should get dc'd (DONT LOG OFF).

3. DO NOT log off while you are lagging, this is a really good way to get your account stuck.

4. Try to avoid going AFK. If you have to go AFK, just log off. I've seen a bunch of ppl get stuck while being AFK including me.

What to do if you are stuck:

Post on chat and hopefully someone can inform a GM and they can restart. Don't post a topic about it, try to be patient. You can also make a new account to talk to people with. Instead of waiting for a message that server has been restarted, what I do is leave my maplestory open at the login screen, and when I get a notice on my desktop that I have lost connection, I'll know that it's been restarted.

If you think you have any new information about this problem please feel free to post it in this thread.

Any new information on this bug will be posted here

-Tribe

Last edited by Tribe on 15th April 2011, 7:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account) Empty Re: Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account)

Post by Tribe 12th April 2011, 8:37 pm

After it happening for the fourth time to me, just wanna update you guys on two more situations where it can happen.

3rd time: I hammered HH's at lvl 1 and after the multi-level lag, I got a hacking attempt by the Autoban system and couldnt log in after it DC'd me

4rth time: I hammered HH's at lvl 1 and flew across the map to wait out the multi-level lag, then after it ended I noticed monsters werent dying, so i relogged (the right thing to do would have been to CC and come back)

try avoiding these scenarios

if you notice monsters arent dying, CC, DO NOT RELOG
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account) Empty Re: Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account)

Post by •Bacárdí™ 12th April 2011, 9:45 pm

Happened to me twice. it sucks so much because all you can do is go on the forums and wait.. Sad
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 13th April 2011, 3:58 am

Yet another tip to avoid this issue guys:

Don't go AFK in the server.
I just went AFK for 10 minutes, came back got an error message and my account was bugged

If you need to leave, simply log off
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 13th April 2011, 9:25 am

Recap! Things you should avoid for this error not to happen;

Don't use Paladin's heavenly hammer skill at level 1.
Don't UFJ, Loot, Attack, nor get hit when you are in lag spike.
Don't go AFK.
If you got autobanned and did not DC, simply change channels and do not log off.

Patience is always key, so when you are multi-level lagging, just wait. Don't bug out and attack mobs like crazy.. because you WILL get autobanned and be stuck on the server till the server restarts.

Thank you.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by indoguyss 14th April 2011, 10:08 am

They really need to solve this problem. I saw this happened to many people too. No
indoguyss
indoguyss

Back to top Go down

Post by island3r 14th April 2011, 10:43 am

in top of the wipe and lagg now this, gawd when will it end 3 of my account is already been bug and cant log in and i need to make new account again just to get in the game, and no GM online or just AFK to restart the server

island3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 14th April 2011, 11:50 am

this will probably be fixed with the lag, which is soon (i think)

because it always happens after a spike

btw u can use heaven's hammer, i use it alot that doesnt seem to affect anything

Last edited by Tribe on 15th April 2011, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 15th April 2011, 12:51 am

edited starting post to include all information I've learned so far.
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by MaherG 15th April 2011, 4:51 pm

i have the same problem .... its very irritating for me .... i have been waiting for hours ... it happneed to me yesterday and today , and now i am still waiting for the server to restart can any gm please help to fix the bug ?

MaherG

Back to top Go down

Bug: Dc now you can't Login (Bugged Account) Empty Cant log in

Post by jiahao 15th April 2011, 10:50 pm

Is the server stuck ?
i cant log in to my acc.
i go in press my 2nd password and it heng there?
anyone can help?

jiahao

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 16th April 2011, 1:49 am

Do you get stuck? or is it like you login & enter your PIC, then you dc right away.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 16th April 2011, 2:03 am

jihao i had the same problem
try logging into ch 7 instead
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 11th May 2011, 6:03 am

A/b has been rebalanced. Locked.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down