LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Wz editing allowed in the server now?

3 posters

Go down

Is Wz editing allowed in the server now? Empty Is Wz editing allowed in the server now?

Post by island3r 26th March 2011, 11:45 am

i see a few people using edited Mob.wz edit to increased there RB, this make them able to hit blackcrow after RB instead of hitting it with just 1 damage. The only way to kill blackcrow after Rb is the skill heaven hammer but have 20 sec delay on it, but i see this person killing blackcrow with just dragon roar even after RB...GM in the game not doing anything about this at all so im here asking if this is allowed or not?

island3r

Back to top Go down

Is Wz editing allowed in the server now? Empty Re: Is Wz editing allowed in the server now?

Post by Guest 27th March 2011, 3:37 am

no edited .wz is illegal, if i c ppl using them they will b banned.

Back to top Go down

Is Wz editing allowed in the server now? Empty Usng a Macro.

Post by Dimension 27th March 2011, 8:13 am

You could use a macro, delaying the rebirth command as you hit the crows at lvl 200, as you kill it you rebirth and gain the exp to lvl 200 again or somewhere near 200. That's what many people are using but not everyone. The Macro doesn't work in some random order, you need to experiment with the order because not all of them work for everyone, even if the order works for you, it might not work for others. I've never seen people use the wz edited way. I think the macro skill way isn't hacking?

Dimension
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Is Wz editing allowed in the server now? Empty Re: Is Wz editing allowed in the server now?

Post by Ichigo 28th March 2011, 2:01 am

marco way is legal i use it

Ichigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down