LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server crashes

2 posters

Go down

server crashes Empty server crashes

Post by island3r 20th March 2011, 3:00 pm

I suggest that light need to drop the monster spawn in the new monster maps specially in the HeadlessHorseman theres too many monster, and too many animation going on at the same time making it lagg soo bad and server crashed comes after, we only having a lot of these crashes since the new FM and new monster map was released.

p.s i still want to be able to fight bosses without having into a party, cause its still boring after 1k rb

island3r

Back to top Go down

server crashes Empty Re: server crashes

Post by Alvin 20th March 2011, 3:49 pm

No , its probably because your computer or your lag . not the monster problem ... i dont have the problem of urs ...

Alvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin 20th March 2011, 3:51 pm

island3r wrote: I suggest that light need to drop the monster spawn in the new monster maps specially in the HeadlessHorseman theres too many monster, and too many animation going on at the same time making it lagg soo bad and server crashed comes after, we only having a lot of these crashes since the new FM and new monster map was released.

p.s i still want to be able to fight bosses without having into a party, cause its still boring after 1k rb

Headless horseman , is there any problem with it ? why only headless horseman , there are black crow and etc ..why only say headless horseman , is the problem because you cant kill the horseman and you keep spamming your skills and you make ur computer screen lag ? ...

Alvin

Back to top Go down

Post by island3r 21st March 2011, 2:04 pm

Alvin wrote:No , its probably because your computer or your lag . not the monster problem ... i dont have the problem of urs ...

do you even know what you talking about? the server were laggy lately since those map were release, i only used headlesshorseman as example if you go inside that map you will see just how many them are inside. And theres no problem in my computer or internet cause i got a gaming pc

island3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down