LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I keep getting this error code when I start the client.

5 posters

Go down

I keep getting this error code when I start the client. Empty I keep getting this error code when I start the client.

Post by Bobbybo3 18th March 2011, 1:23 pm

The error code is (error code-2147287038( unknown error 0x80030002)
Can someone help me. I am using an old computer btw. o3o

Bobbybo3

Back to top Go down

I keep getting this error code when I start the client. Empty Re: I keep getting this error code when I start the client.

Post by Ichigo 18th March 2011, 9:45 pm

i ad the same problem, turned out i was missing a file in my folder, search up mplestory v83 clean files in google go through your folder and make sure you have all the files, hope this helps ^^

Ichigo

Back to top Go down

I keep getting this error code when I start the client. Empty Re: I keep getting this error code when I start the client.

Post by Bobbybo3 18th March 2011, 11:14 pm

Wow thanks so much Very Happy

Bobbybo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbybo3 19th March 2011, 1:20 am

I dl'ed it from another site but I got the same error :$

Bobbybo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Toast 19th March 2011, 2:42 am

Omfg same here :c

Toast

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo 19th March 2011, 3:48 am

dd you search up clean file or clients, i mean files as in if you open up your maplestory folder the files inthere like i was missing mob.wz i dled it put it in the file and Bam game worked

Ichigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Toast 19th March 2011, 4:11 am

Mob wz is missing o-o. Can i have a dl link?

Toast

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbybo3 19th March 2011, 4:14 am

My mob wz is missing too! Do you have a link for it? And how do i know if i am missing something else?

Bobbybo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Toast 19th March 2011, 4:17 am

Oh!! wait do we need loopback adapter?

Toast

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 7th April 2011, 3:35 pm

No, v83 does not require loopback adapters. You must get clean .WZ files. Replace the old .WZ files with the clean ones.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

I keep getting this error code when I start the client. Empty WZ!?

Post by aronpk 24th May 2011, 4:12 am

Bacardi wrote:No, v83 does not require loopback adapters. You must get clean .WZ files. Replace the old .WZ files with the clean ones.

WTH is a WZ and why doesnt this thing work!

aronpk

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 24th May 2011, 6:14 am

WZ, are wizet files. All of the files that are in your maplestory folder that has a .wz.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down