LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum.

+4
Tribe
Ivan
Crayola
Xassissian
8 posters

Go down

Forum. Empty Forum.

Post by Xassissian 30th June 2011, 3:29 am

Crayola wrote:Don't double post again or you will be temp banned from forums. Edit a post.
There is no reason why to temp banned someone from double posting. As a result, I am suggesting a couple of things regarding the forum.

1.) Install a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-This pretty much gives an "infraction" to the violator. Once his/her bar is empty/full (depending the system). The individual will be banned

2.) A thread graveyard.
- A place to put closed threads at instead of them just lurking around in forum sections.

3.) A more organized forum structure.
- Like seriously, is there a need to have the main forum and the sub forums showing on the board. If it had some organization like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It probably would look better. Also, I suggest renaming some of the sections e.g "Accepted & ubanned" To just "Accepted" and "Stay banned" to "Denied"
Xassissian
Xassissian
GFX
GFX

https://www.youtube.com/xassissian

Back to top Go down

Forum. Empty Re: Forum.

Post by Crayola 30th June 2011, 5:08 am

If you read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the forums maybe you would know. I'm being nicer. It says to 'IP Ban', but I'm temp banning as a warning. For your second idea that would work, it would just take time for me or any other Forum Mod to move them slowly. The third suggestion I can add in a bit.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan 30th June 2011, 5:59 am

Crayola wrote:If you read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the forums maybe you would know. I'm being nicer. It says to 'IP Ban', but I'm temp banning as a warning. For your second idea that would work, it would just take time for me or any other Forum Mod to move them slowly. The third suggestion I can add in a bit.

So you are enforcing rules that are retarded? Gotta wonder where that puts people in the large scheme of things.

Also, you HAVE to double post on this forum due to the technical size of the database. Some idiot who made PHPBB didn't change the datatype(or some coder on the forum changed it) so that it doesn't support LONGTEXT which is the equivalent of writing a dictionary on the forum in a single post.

Until then, I HAVE to double post to fit certain shit into what would originally be a single post. For example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you are going to enforce rules, make sure that they are within the applicable limits first please. If they aren't question the rules, and if they are still unfit, remove or change them. Any reasonable person would do likewise.

Also, this is a suggestion for a better system than temp(or even worst, IP) banning everyone. Rules should be changed when a better system comes along to adapt to a newer, more intriguing and fair system.

I SAY YAY.

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xassissian 30th June 2011, 7:22 am

^

Speaks words of wisdom
Xassissian
Xassissian
GFX
GFX

https://www.youtube.com/xassissian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 30th June 2011, 8:01 am

i kinda agree jake you're way too strict with this forum shit
temp ban for a double post
kinda faggy

and stop closing so many threads
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 30th June 2011, 11:04 am

I'm just doing my jobs of what Daniel posted the rules as. I've warned so many times it's getting annoying. And I haven't closed threads recently, if anything it might have been from Justin/Danny. I post 'Thread Closed' if I do so.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 30th June 2011, 12:22 pm

den dannys rules are dumb
stupid danny
why wud u listen to a korean anyways
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 30th June 2011, 12:39 pm

stupid shaun. why would you be born british canadian.
why be british without an accent?
why are canadians so useless?
why..
just why..
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by crykipp 1st July 2011, 4:41 pm

stupit shaun and danniel dont you be mad for 1 thing still this going off topic
crykipp
crykipp

Back to top Go down

Post by RodrigoChoe 2nd July 2011, 10:53 am

what was that about koreans shaun? Just so you know i fucked your girlfriend all night:) JOKESSSSS<3
Nah but yeah Temp ban for double postin is kinda....ehhh....i dont really agree with it:/
RodrigoChoe
RodrigoChoe
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by DesertStorm 2nd July 2011, 12:13 pm

RodrigoChoe wrote:what was that about koreans shaun? Just so you know i fucked your girlfriend all night:) JOKESSSSS<3
Nah but yeah Temp ban for double postin is kinda....ehhh....i dont really agree with it:/
Well at least it's a temp ban. Not a perm ban.
DesertStorm
DesertStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down