LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum suggestion+ my thoughts overtime.

Go down

Forum suggestion+ my thoughts overtime. Empty Forum suggestion+ my thoughts overtime.

Post by MattHazKudos 11th July 2011, 1:19 am

Well, seeing as though I do really enjoy this community and maple private server, I'm going to be giving all the advice and suggestions publicly from now on.

The update section, changing of the text color when the post is edited, if that is what is happening anyways..
If not, could you possibly give us more information about downtimes and updates? If I had this information myself, I would be willing to take time out of my way to help out around the forum and make threads informing people and what not. (since it's not being done by anyone ((to my knowledge)) )

LightningPQ d/cs people while proceeding to the 2nd part of the PQ. If a party leaves the partyquest, that channel is then glitched, saying (a party is already inside...) regardless of no party being inside.

Possibly a new way to get golden tickets, for when LightningPQ is not working properly? I'd suggest maybe a collection prize of monster drops or something? Perhaps even a Jumpquest.

Maybe a JumpQuest with prizes would be neat to see. (npc hosted)

There is still a way people are glitching guilds through the BBS to dupe, I'm a co-leader of Kawaii, and it happened here. Feel free to look at our BBS yourself to see what the exploit may be. For I've no clue.

Possibly take a look at your staff team in game. I've come across many terrible staff members. Majority says it's the donor gms, for when they donate for the GM status. You must also inform them that they are not just paying for the powers, but the position.
- Not saying those of you that know you're a good gm are not good gms. Trust me, if you're a good staff member, you know it.

Making gold pigmey's eggs 2b instead of 1b, reason being is that at my level of items and ability, I can easily get 30 golden pigmey's eggs in 3 minutes. (Method is known by many)

Cash shop, It would be nice if you didn't have to click things out of the cash inventory in the cash shop. But if that's not editable, then no worries.

Update the event prizes, it's to the point where I have no use for event eggs, and give them to friends that need.

The ban system here, it's a bit bad. I've noticed a few people get banned, and logging on with a new ip and crashing people/maps. (sometimes even the server?) I've got some tips and help with fixing your ban system to prevent that, if you're willing to work with me to fix this.

****Now this last one is very disappointing****

-I have reason to believe that one of the co-owners, (the one that the donations goes to) does not spend all the money he recieves on the server. This is evidencial.. Why you might ask? Well lets see here, 500$ in a week this week, 1 month of vps =70$ Yet I've heard a gm tell me that he says at some point "can't pay for the vps, donations are recommended." Something along those lines.. If this individual was actually using all of the money where it's needed. Then this server would be with a great lagless vps that has instant support on the vps end.

Edit: Lmao, this only took me 4 minutes to write out, (1 song on my media player) gotta love typing 130wpm and knowing exactly what to say.

MattHazKudos

Back to top Go down