LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions discovered by Aaron

5 posters

Go down

Some suggestions discovered by Aaron Empty Some suggestions discovered by Aaron

Post by M5garaj 8th June 2011, 11:01 pm

Hi, I've realised there are some features which this server didn't get to have. I don't know if its too complicated/troublesome/not worth the time to do it hence its not implemented inside, but I'll just list them out.

List of Suggestions
i)New way in getting NX
If I'm not mistaken, the only way to get NX is via voting (excluding the veamoth hair from gachapon). So, why not introduce a new way of getting NX such as creating an NPC to trade 200 golden eggs for 10k NX? Well, in order to balance the market price in the server the no. of golden eggs can be altered.

ii)@Changejob
Its actually a command whereby you can change to whichever job you prefer to have. It is to make things easier for players when they want to PvP (or for some other reasons), they could actually change to the job they wanted right away instead of getting it to 200 and rb, and then to the job they want. Ofcourse, including a minimal amount of rbs to be able to use this command is necessary.

iii)@Autostr/int/luk/dex
This would actually add any ap you've gotten to the specific command you've typed. For example, when your strength have reached to max, it would send a notice to the player telling them their specific stat has been maxed.

iv)Adding of additional hairs
There are some other servers which already/starting to include some new hairs to kin/nimakin NPC. Perhaps we should start including it in too? Unless you prefer to include the new hairs only applicable to donors/GMs only, its fine with me too.

v)Custom PQ
Right now we have 3 different types of pq, but so as to make the players have a more enjoyable game we could actually add in our own custom PQ and introduce point system. This goes by a party of 4-6 members going in the PQ to fight custom bosses which have ultra high hp, making it to have some challenge for the high rbs players. And whenever they finished the PQ, they earned some points and those points could actually used to trade for medals, new NX, items etc.

vi)Rules & XAT chat on main page
I've realised our main page is quite plain (it only have announcement and events tab) and at the same time our XAT chat is most of the time dead. So how about moving it to the main page so as to reduce the risk of being dead to minimum? Also, I suggest placing our server rules on the main page as well to remind newcomers to abide them.

vii)Black Market in forum
For the past few days I've noticed some of my guildmates and other players have been selling their msi for eggs, and some players don't seem to like the "spam" (I'm ok with it though). So why not include a market in the forum hence they could sell their stuff there? We could give it a try and see how it goes for a month or two and decide what to do by then.

Thank you guys for reading my suggestions! Hope you guys can give some feedbacks on whether it should be added in or not and the reasons too! Smile
M5garaj
M5garaj

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions discovered by Aaron Empty Re: Some suggestions discovered by Aaron

Post by Seduce 8th June 2011, 11:29 pm

Hey .
Your first suggestion seriously its too expensive 200Billion for 10k NX ? ...

your second suggestion . we can do short cut , by using @job , its easier other then u still need to type @changejob .

Others is fine Smile
Seduce
Seduce

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions discovered by Aaron Empty Re: Some suggestions discovered by Aaron

Post by M5garaj 8th June 2011, 11:36 pm

Seduce wrote:Hey .
Your first suggestion seriously its too expensive 200Billion for 10k NX ? ...

your second suggestion . we can do short cut , by using @job , its easier other then u still need to type @changejob .

Others is fine Smile

Well, I find that to make 100eggs is quite easy. Just that my opinion of 10k NX is quite a substantial amount and i stated 200 as a rough gauge for the amount of vote points (is it 3?) to exchange for 10k NX. Thanks for that, I will still need more comments on this and let's see if any GM's will accept it.

For the second suggestion, you do have your point there. Perhaps we could just add 1 more option to @job, so we will have 1 less command which is unnecessary. Thanks for that pal!
M5garaj
M5garaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 9th June 2011, 5:49 am

NX is already easy to get. We don't want to spoonfeed and make it too easy.
Change job, just RB and get that other job not that hard.
Auto ap is pretty useless seeing you can just add using @<stat> <amount>
We have custom PQ's that give you certain rewards. As well as a scavenger hunt quest.
Many players here do not use XAT. We use skype. And if players need help they should create a forum account. I agree about the rules though.
As for a Market Tab in forums we can add it, but many people don't use forums so, no use really.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by M5garaj 9th June 2011, 10:56 am

I agree with most of them, just that for NX, we can make it not spoonfeeding. Like what I've mentioned, we can make it harder for them to get it. Like providing a high amount of golden pigmy eggs for 10k NX? Just another alternatives for players to get active if they want to get NX, if not they have to wait for another 12 hours to get their NX.

Thanks for the feedbacks/comments too, appreciated it. Hope we think of a way soon to increase the amount of people using forums. Smile
M5garaj
M5garaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 9th June 2011, 11:05 am

They get NX Randomly from the custom gachapon we now have.!
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by M5garaj 9th June 2011, 11:54 am

Oh ok! haha I didnt know about the new updates on the custom gachapon. Thanks for that info :B
M5garaj
M5garaj

Back to top Go down

Post by DesertStorm 16th June 2011, 1:31 pm

Just post the server rules in an NPC script and put the NPC in the FM and the training maps at the beginning. Also create a command (not needed though) such as @gamerules or something of that nature.
DesertStorm
DesertStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever 17th June 2011, 11:41 am

Custom Pq will still be easy people can hit 133333333333333337 dmg already
whatever
whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by DesertStorm 17th June 2011, 6:44 pm

whatever wrote:Custom Pq will still be easy people can hit 133333333333333337 dmg already
Not if you edit the mob scripts and change the amount of hp they have. Except I think you have to edit the .wz file as well to change it completely which we can't do since we're avoiding custom wz's. But we could make it harder easily!
DesertStorm
DesertStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum