LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative.

2 posters

Go down

Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative. Empty Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative.

Post by staircases 28th May 2011, 10:59 am

Whenever I rebirth, my stats from 32747 will be -32747 and I can't wear any single of my equipment. It only happens to the stat which i maxed. Is there something wrong or did I do something wrong? It's really irritating cause the only way I get it to be positive again I have to use @light and use 'Stat Reset'. And I don't want to pay 50m everytime I rebirth -.-

staircases

Back to top Go down

Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative. Empty Re: Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative.

Post by Crayola 28th May 2011, 11:11 am

Well, you can't really have 32767 in any stat. When you rb/level you get 50 stats added to str automatically. Basically, keep all your stats at 30000 or below. I suggest leaving str at 25000 and max the rest at the end.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative. Empty Wow

Post by staircases 28th May 2011, 11:25 am

Thank you so much!!

staircases

Back to top Go down

Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative. Empty Re: Whenever I rebirth, all my stats turns negative.

Post by Crayola 28th May 2011, 11:42 am

staircases wrote:Thank you so much!!
You welcome! If there are any more issues or concerns, feel free to post. Or find me in-game IGN is Imagine.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down