LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta abussing the donor !warped command

4 posters

Go down

Meta abussing the donor !warped command Empty Meta abussing the donor !warped command

Post by Shinru 20th May 2011, 2:52 am

I was AFK for a moment in FM then Meta and other guy came and start calling me no lifer for having 22k rb and all the sudden i been warped in a dark map by him for no reason at all.

p.s
Rbing is so easy im only online for about 2 hours a day, its way easier to rb now then before the wipe to those keep calling people with high rb no lifer you guys are just lazy a$$ to rb. 100rb in 10 min. is not hard.

p.s.s
i just checked the ban appeal section and i found out that Meta was banned before for the same reason and look like he never learned from that at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he made a another char and warped me back in the dark room and asking me for light egg when i said no he warped me in jail and keep asking me for light egg and he said hes a hacker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
then he pretending he dont know why im in jail lol

Shinru

Back to top Go down

Meta abussing the donor !warped command Empty Re: Meta abussing the donor !warped command

Post by Crayola 20th May 2011, 9:12 am

Uhm briefly reviewing things, I think it was wrong for Meta to constantly be warping ANYONE period, to be abusing commands. He contributed for a reason and I believe there is part in the rules of being a donor of not abusing the powers. On the other hand, you saying you were a "hacker," was another wrong. If you say you are a "hacker," even if it's a joking way, people might think you truly are. Thus reporting to a GM with their screen shot and leading to a ban to you and Meta possibly. Wait for a GM to decide of what to do. But, keep that in mind.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Meta abussing the donor !warped command Empty Re: Meta abussing the donor !warped command

Post by M5garaj 20th May 2011, 9:22 am

Crayola wrote:Uhm briefly reviewing things, I think it was wrong for Meta to constantly be warping ANYONE period, to be abusing commands. He contributed for a reason and I believe there is part in the rules of being a donor of not abusing the powers. On the other hand, you saying you were a "hacker," was another wrong. If you say you are a "hacker," even if it's a joking way, people might think you truly are. Thus reporting to a GM with their screen shot and leading to a ban to you and Meta possibly. Wait for a GM to decide of what to do. But, keep that in mind.

Crayola, I think you might have to relook at it agn. xShinru didnt say he was a hacker, it was xShinruX2.

xShinruX2: I'm a hacker
xShinruX: Like I care

Didnt know meta was such a person afterall...?
M5garaj
M5garaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 20th May 2011, 9:24 am

M5garaj wrote:
Crayola wrote:Uhm briefly reviewing things, I think it was wrong for Meta to constantly be warping ANYONE period, to be abusing commands. He contributed for a reason and I believe there is part in the rules of being a donor of not abusing the powers. On the other hand, you saying you were a "hacker," was another wrong. If you say you are a "hacker," even if it's a joking way, people might think you truly are. Thus reporting to a GM with their screen shot and leading to a ban to you and Meta possibly. Wait for a GM to decide of what to do. But, keep that in mind.

Crayola, I think you might have to relook at it agn. xShinru didnt say he was a hacker, it was xShinruX2.

xShinruX2: I'm a hacker
xShinruX: Like I care

Didnt know meta was such a person afterall...?

Oooh my bad! I'm wrong and admit it! Mistake. Ignore that part. Briefly read. Well it's back to what Meta was doing about abusing commands/rules. I think there should be a warning/punishment.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinru 20th May 2011, 9:31 am

hes already been banned before for the same reason it is not the first time, if you check the ban appeal section you will see hes appeal in there

Shinru

Back to top Go down

Post by M5garaj 20th May 2011, 9:45 am

Yea....haha

anyway, can any Gms pls look into my ban appeal?? I've been unable to play lightningms since monday when chris ban me (for some misunderstanding i suppose) and no one have been looking into it yet... confused
M5garaj
M5garaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 20th May 2011, 9:47 am

Meta wrote:Name- Meta
In-Game name- Meta
Reason you were banned?- Abusing Donor Powers (Warping)
Reason you want to be unbanned?- I am only temporarily banned, but I realize I made the wrong choice and I will not warp again.
Anything else?- Thanks for teaching me a lesson (not sarcastic)

Seeing that Meta had wrote " I will not warp again," and he did. I believe he didn't do what he did say. Lesson not learned. I believe this should be a full ban. Or a longer temp ban. Will try and get a GM to look into this whenever possible.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 20th May 2011, 10:25 am

Meta has rage quit. If he gets back on, I'll talk to him.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinru 23rd May 2011, 1:51 pm

well meta was on earlier now what hes he going to get punished for what he did?

Shinru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down