LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for making general leaf obtainment easier + stuff in general

+2
Tribe
GypsyReborn
6 posters

Go down

Suggestions for making general leaf obtainment easier + stuff in general Empty Suggestions for making general leaf obtainment easier + stuff in general

Post by GypsyReborn 1st May 2011, 11:06 pm

Hello, I've only been playing the server for 2 days now and i've noticed that i have to consistently do @str -(insert integer here) and its becoming a real hassle. i don't really know if this has been incorporated into the server or not but i think putting an autoap command that removes any unwanted ap in stats above 30000 and place ap in stats below 30000. i don't really know how hard this is to code but in the last few servers i've been in and i suggested doing this they have all seemingly worked somewhat well. some problems here and there but other than that it was working out fine.

also i think the server should incorporate a vacuum item of some sorts. namely for pets for the simple fact that they don't actually pick up everything that gets dropped without having you to stay in one spot. with this item you can stay in a spot and watch as your pet vacuums everything. if this was to be incorporated you could start at say lvl 1 vacuum power where it only cover a small portion of your screen and only suck up items that you drop or items from monsters you've killed. lvl 2 would progress to a larger portion of the map. lvl 3 would go to a larger portion and depending on how hard you want to make it to lvl up this item, it progress to any number increasing in vacuum portion.

so there are my suggestions, i hope they get reviewed and considered.
GypsyReborn
GypsyReborn

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for making general leaf obtainment easier + stuff in general Empty Re: Suggestions for making general leaf obtainment easier + stuff in general

Post by Tribe 2nd May 2011, 1:13 am

the ap idea is really good and seems like it wouldnt be that hard to code o.o

nice suggestions
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for making general leaf obtainment easier + stuff in general Empty Re: Suggestions for making general leaf obtainment easier + stuff in general

Post by •Bacárdí™ 2nd May 2011, 8:20 am

I think the AP can be coded in a good amount of time, but i'm not sure about the pet thing. Nice suggestion~
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyReborn 2nd May 2011, 10:40 am

thanks i knew it'd be simple but idk how to code so i can't judge that.

and last time i checked yeah that vacuum thingo is really hard. it took a good 3 months for oliver of sydneyms to make it bugless
GypsyReborn
GypsyReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 6th May 2011, 3:35 pm

Esp because you can take java coding to the full extent and most anything will be possible.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyReborn 7th May 2011, 6:13 am

oh wow thats cool. i wish i had learned coding earlier. now i don't have the attention span for learning stuff online :/
GypsyReborn
GypsyReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 8th May 2011, 12:42 am

LMAO, coding is... complicated.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieFriday 17th June 2011, 11:22 pm

umm sorry for bringing a dead post back to live but the logic would be the same as autoegg or autorebirth no?

the only difference is the if/else statement.
The only change for example; in replacement for the meso to egg is the AP into stats, similar to @str [int].
then a else loop if the character has reached 32k str, output gives out "max str, change auto input" or so forth.
It'd definitely put a delay and lag the server if the auto adds 5 app every time therefore the condition should be, if UserAp == 1000;StrAP + 1000AP;
something like that.
It's something like a nested loop. I'm kind of rusty tho but the logic is similiar if I'm not wrong.

Hope it works and I'm not a nut loser blabbing all over like a douche.

Anyway,good luck (Y)
EddieFriday
EddieFriday

Back to top Go down

Post by StarMiles 18th June 2011, 6:36 am

while (AP > 0) {
AP = AP - 1;
if (str < 32767) {str = str + 1};
else if (dex < 32767) {dex = dex +1};
else if (int < 32767) {int = int + 1};
else if (luk < 32767) {luk = luk + 1};
else break;
}

Something simple like that. o.o Of course this is slow since it's adding 1 by 1. But doing {str = str + AP} is more difficult since you need to calculate the difference between AP and 32767 to figure out what fraction of AP can be added. I didn't even know Maplestory was powered by Java; I thought it was C++?

StarMiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 18th June 2011, 8:03 am

This had already been fixed. It was from gaining the 50str from leveling from 1-10 or whatever. Locked. Don't bring a dead post alive. |:
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down