LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade !

+4
SpongBob
Dizzy
polortide66
[Masterbade]
8 posters

Go down

Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade ! Empty Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade !

Post by [Masterbade] 2nd February 2011, 1:09 pm

If you disconnected right after PIC/character selection you might have to disable your Loopback Adapter to fix it.
How come you have Looback Adapter on? Well, it's possibly because you played one of v88+ servers. Their clients will enable/install the Loopback Adapter automactically each time you click their client!

1. Press Start And Go To Control Panel .

2. Go To Network And Sharing Center, Just Click On Whatever Has Your Internet Connections In It .

3. On The Left Side Bar(Or Right Bar) There Should Be "Change Adapter Settings" Click On That .

4. Once Your In There There Should Be At least 2-3 Connections Find The One That's Called Local Area Connection 2, Right Click It And "Disable"(If This Disables Your Internet Either You Clicked Wrong One Or Your Not On The Right Place) .

Also look Through Your Connections And Find The Ones That Have "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" And Disable Those Too .

-----

Vista (Should be the same as Windows 7):

1. Press the Start Button and then go to the Control Panel

2. Go to Network (and Internet) then proceed to "Network and Sharing Center". (View network status and tasks).

3. Look for a connection listed as "Local Area Connection 2", then press View Status then Disable. (If this Disables your internet either you clicked the wrong connection or you are in the wrong place).

[Masterbade]
[Masterbade]

Back to top Go down

Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade ! Empty still nothing

Post by polortide66 3rd March 2011, 9:50 am

i had this problem recently and following this guide didn't produce any difference. I still disconnect from login server as soon as I enter my PIC
polortide66
polortide66

Back to top Go down

Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade ! Empty Re: Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade !

Post by Dizzy 3rd March 2011, 10:42 am

Any guide for XP? I'm currently experiencing this problem.

Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade ! Empty Re: Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade !

Post by [Masterbade] 4th March 2011, 1:31 am

Dizzy wrote:Any guide for XP? I'm currently experiencing this problem.

The top solution is for XP.. only bottom is for Vista
[Masterbade]
[Masterbade]

Back to top Go down

Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade ! Empty Another Solution

Post by polortide66 4th March 2011, 9:33 am

If you're like me, and this solution didn't do the trick for you, then there is an even easier way to fix your problem
INSTALL YOUR WINDOWS UPDATES
After installing and downloading my windows updates, then rebooting my computer, LightningMS was working perfectly for me.
I didn't think it would be the actual problem but I noticed that without the correct Service Pack/Essentials, I couldn't correctly run any private servers at all
polortide66
polortide66

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongBob 6th March 2011, 3:13 pm

im having another problem after i disable all the loopback n local connection 2, it get back to the login page and appear an error box after i access into my PIC.. would like to seek for help to encounter the problem here, Thanks.

SpongBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuffpwnz 1st April 2011, 2:40 am

None of the mentioned solutions are helping at all ]: Same problem btw.

Jigglypuffpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranmann 1st April 2011, 4:02 am

actually instead of un-installing them completely, the easiest solution is to (for windows XP)

START>Connect to>Show All Connections> disable all the ones except your original.

Aranmann

Back to top Go down

Can't Log in after you key in PIC? Help from MasterBade ! Empty Microsoft Loopback Adapter

Post by mingx137 3rd April 2011, 11:56 am

where can i find Microsoft Loopback Adapter ?

mingx137

Back to top Go down

Post by onmitsu 17th April 2011, 4:42 pm

ty it really helped

onmitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum