LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix The Guild Royaltists (edit the guild name is Royalists) also our allience is Glitched (Cookies)

2 posters

Go down

Fix The Guild Royaltists (edit the guild name is Royalists) also our allience is Glitched (Cookies) Empty Fix The Guild Royaltists (edit the guild name is Royalists) also our allience is Glitched (Cookies)

Post by godpker456 6th April 2011, 4:42 am

Today morning i try to login and when i do i D/C automatically, so i try a few more times with no luck O.o. so i make a new char and i can login and play with it... i find a guildy with a new char himself and ask what hte heel happened to our chars and then he said he think it is our guild problem (in the sql i guess.) I hope Light sees this and fixes it or goes to the sql and makes everyone leave the guild so we can atleast play... so untill i can play im neither voting nor playing, thx for your time Smile

So the guilds that are glitched are Loyalists and Cookies

godpker456

Back to top Go down

Fix The Guild Royaltists (edit the guild name is Royalists) also our allience is Glitched (Cookies) Empty Re: Fix The Guild Royaltists (edit the guild name is Royalists) also our allience is Glitched (Cookies)

Post by Sir.Light 6th April 2011, 7:35 am

Problem Has Been Solved.

However There Was An Error In Your Guild Alliance,

So Please Don't Make Guild Alliance Until Further Notice.

Sir.Light
Sir.Light
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down