LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game freezes after entering pic

4 posters

Go down

game freezes after entering pic Empty game freezes after entering pic

Post by yoshi2000 3rd April 2011, 10:23 am

ive looked around and googled it, and the problem seems to do with a loopback adapter that gets activated when i open a v88+ version of maplestory
however, i tried following the guide on this website, and all the ones i found on google, and none of them did anything for me =(
any help is appreciated, thx =)

yoshi2000

Back to top Go down

game freezes after entering pic Empty Re: game freezes after entering pic

Post by Aranmann 3rd April 2011, 1:54 pm

the quickest and easiest way is to just leave the adapter, and disable the second internet connection the client makes.

START>connect to>show all connections> disable the ones that arent original

Aranmann

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshi2000 4th April 2011, 2:58 am

Aranmann wrote:the quickest and easiest way is to just leave the adapter, and disable the second internet connection the client makes.

START>connect to>show all connections> disable the ones that arent original
thx for replying but i only have, and only see 1 internet connection when i go there =/

yoshi2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 4th April 2011, 6:27 am

I've had this problem and none of the solutions on this website work. I tried a BUNCH of things and nothing worked. but this happens to a lot of people. the game randomly stops working and then after i enter my pic it freezes (and this happens to all the people that have this problem at the same time), but after waiting a while it works again.

i just keep checking the players online on the webpage and when theres a sharp rise, i know its working again

for example, the game isnt working for me right now and there are only 40-45 ppl online, if it goes up to 60 or something I'll know its working
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshi2000 6th April 2011, 10:54 am

Tribe wrote:I've had this problem and none of the solutions on this website work. I tried a BUNCH of things and nothing worked. but this happens to a lot of people. the game randomly stops working and then after i enter my pic it freezes (and this happens to all the people that have this problem at the same time), but after waiting a while it works again.

i just keep checking the players online on the webpage and when theres a sharp rise, i know its working again

for example, the game isnt working for me right now and there are only 40-45 ppl online, if it goes up to 60 or something I'll know its working
wow thx ur right =D
srry i was just so pissed when i couldn't log on that i guess i didn't wait to try again later =)

yoshi2000

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 8th April 2011, 1:33 pm

How come it never happens to me, even when i have GMS installed & lightningms.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down