LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nap time is over.

+2
mymainacc
Smoke
6 posters

Go down

Nap time is over. Empty Nap time is over.

Post by Smoke 2nd August 2011, 7:10 pm

I know this isn't something we need but I'd figure I'd report it anyway.

We all know that donors got their DP and VP wiped and normal players got the VP wiped and I understand you guys are trying to fix it but I also had my skills wiped which is weird... I had my skills when I went for a nap and when I came on I had them and a little while later something happened and they just disappeared.

Basically the problem is whenever I open my skills tab I have nothing but my macro's (which I can't use either) and my chair. but when I try to close it, it says "Save changes?" even though I never changed anything. My normal skills don't really worry me I could get that back with a few rebirths. The thing that really worries me is that I lost GM Roar and that is quite a big deal considering it is rather expensive to replace.

So if I could get that fixed when you guys aren't as busy and things calm down it would be greatly appreciated.

~Andrew
Smoke
Smoke
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Nap time is over. Empty Re: Nap time is over.

Post by mymainacc 2nd August 2011, 7:30 pm

Hi Andrew. Thats a really weird problem. We did no such thing to wipe skills. I'll definitely try to solve this problem and hopefully be able to replace your skills. We maybe only to replace ones such as GM Roar. I will look further in to the case. Thank you for the report.
mymainacc
mymainacc

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke 2nd August 2011, 7:37 pm

Alright thanks Ally C:
Smoke
Smoke
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred 2nd August 2011, 8:40 pm

mymainacc wrote:Hi Andrew. Thats a really weird problem. We did no such thing to wipe skills. I'll definitely try to solve this problem and hopefully be able to replace your skills. We maybe only to replace ones such as GM Roar. I will look further in to the case. Thank you for the report.

This is exactly why you should be HGM and not Shayna, i hope u get promoted again.
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by tate 2nd August 2011, 9:52 pm

Fred wrote:
mymainacc wrote:Hi Andrew. Thats a really weird problem. We did no such thing to wipe skills. I'll definitely try to solve this problem and hopefully be able to replace your skills. We maybe only to replace ones such as GM Roar. I will look further in to the case. Thank you for the report.

This is exactly why you should be HGM and not Shayna, i hope u get promoted again.

I AGree^
tate
tate
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke 3rd August 2011, 12:23 am

Just an update, all my skills are back, even GM roar. I don't know how they got glitched but I got them back via maxskills npc in fm 19. So if anyone else pops up with this problem send them to the maxskills npc too see if it cleared up like it did for me.

Thank you for trying to help Ally, I really appreciate it!

~Andrew
Smoke
Smoke
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by mymainacc 3rd August 2011, 5:27 am

Thanks for the report. Anytime you need help just @gm or post it on the forums (:
mymainacc
mymainacc

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 3rd August 2011, 6:09 am

Im not sure what caused it to wipe. But if it happens again when you open your keyboard don't save it. Just go to FM19 and max skills. VP and DP were wiped from adding in the new repack I'm sure they will fix and re-update that asap. For now most of the NPCs aren't working but once they do you can max them again at FM19 to fix the stuff.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by •Bacárdí™ 3rd August 2011, 7:16 am

You could have just @dispose and spammed save and after a restart, it would have been fixed. The problem was our skill sql table was different from our old repack skill sql, and we needed to change something, I believe after I restarted it, it should have been fixed.

@votepoints & donorpoints.
I don't know what Loay's gonna do honestly.
I believe everyone's points got reset because the default value of the points was 0, so if the default is 0, obviously it's gonna be reset.
Just be patient on Loay's word on what's he's gonna do, He might just ask you to give all the donor stuff you got and do some math and give you your donor points that you should have had. As for vote points, just vote again. You get 3 points per vote, it takes 10 seconds and it's free. Don't be lazy.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down