LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the 7/25 wipe.

Go down

About the 7/25 wipe. Empty About the 7/25 wipe.

Post by •Bacárdí™ 25th July 2011, 1:07 pm

Don't even lie, you guys knew a wipe was gonna happen sooner or later. The question was, "When is it gonna happen".
There were rumors, there were lies, there was anything you can think of, but finally I made a decision to wipe.
Due to the client + website fucking up, we have lost a lot of players.
On GTOP, we went from rank 8 down to 15.
People had items from the past dupe.
There was gliches that needed to be fixed.
More functions has been added for you players to happily enjoy the server.

That's why I wiped.
If you don't like it, you can leave.
Just because you leave doesn't mean the server won't get better, so stop QQing.
I don't care what you think, because the coders opinions are what's best for the server.
& yes, I had permission to do this, so if you're gonna say "Bacardi thinks he's the owner", just close the website. I'm tired of you 11 year olds complaining.
Just because you leave, doesn't mean the server won't get more people prior to you leaving.
So in the end, I don't care about what your feelings about the wipe is.
When I played this server, yes, wipe was awful.
But that was when I was a player & I was not aware of the gliches & their purpose for wiping, but trust me, the wipe might suck for the next few weeks, but in the long-run, we are so much better off with the wipe.

I will be hosting an event. The first people in the JQ, Rebith, Fame ranks would recieve a prize. I'm not sure what prize it is at the exact moment, but you will recieve an awesome prize. It might be Maple coins or it can be donor points. I'm not sure yet.
P.S. It's one person for JQ, one person for Rebirth and one person for fame ranks.
So traintraintrain, famefamefame, and do lots and lots of jump quests!

Have fun LightningMS-ing!

PS: This probably will be the last wipe we have for as long as the server is running. So don't worry. From this point on, I will be backing up everyday, so if a problem exists, I should be able to fix it without a full server wipe. (;
•Bacárdí™
•Bacárdí™

Back to top Go down