LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack.

+3
detergeant2
[Masterbade]
MattaYo
7 posters

Go down

I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack. Empty I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack.

Post by MattaYo 21st February 2011, 6:58 pm

I've heard a few complaints that the starter packs wern't good enough. When i started playing the game too, it was a little intimidating at how hard it was to start the game.
A few ideas : For sins- better stars like illbis - money to start the game ( maybe 10mil?)
This is just one of many ideas I have that could go to the starter pack. Leme know if your
intrested in making this happen! - [Mr.]Mattayo - currently unbanned but server still wont work. Just talk to me here.
MattaYo
MattaYo

Back to top Go down

I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack. Empty Re: I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack.

Post by [Masterbade] 21st February 2011, 10:24 pm

Thanks for suggesting
[Masterbade]
[Masterbade]

Back to top Go down

I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack. Empty Re: I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack.

Post by detergeant2 12th March 2011, 2:09 pm

Yah I totally agree. I think there should be 10mill start and there should be a +999 Ability Point Hat.
detergeant2
detergeant2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeachTea 12th March 2011, 2:56 pm

I need help guys, I seems to dc after clicking on my character.

PeachTea

Back to top Go down

Post by asluglicker 12th March 2011, 3:43 pm

peach make sure you dont go off topic in a section and also make sure you dont have loopback
look on main page for more info on loopback
asluglicker
asluglicker

Back to top Go down

Post by detergeant2 13th March 2011, 2:42 am

hey aslug dont go off topic too. Anyways how u think about this idea?
detergeant2
detergeant2

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy 28th March 2011, 11:52 am

I think there should be a 0 rb spawning room with ridiculously weak + high exp mobs.
Entropy
Entropy

Back to top Go down

I belive lightningMS needs a better starter pack. Empty I think so too

Post by detergeant2 29th March 2011, 2:30 am

I also believe there should be a 0 rb spawner but then the problem with that is that some guys might use that one if the normal spawners are all taken and then the noob couldn't train anyways.
detergeant2
detergeant2

Back to top Go down

Post by bjun89 30th March 2011, 6:24 am

The starter pack suggestion is definitely a good idea. I started off as a sin, and I had absolutely no idea how hard it was gonna be to get through the first rb, especially at the fact that I play alone. The 999 stat item sounds pretty good as well.

Another suggestion: All items (including scrolls) = 1 meso. Objections? Or is there a specific reason for having them be costly? I was pretty curious about this. Anyway, feedback would be great.
bjun89
bjun89

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy 30th March 2011, 7:01 am

The 0rb spawner would be inaccessible by those with more rbs than 0
Entropy
Entropy

Back to top Go down

Post by detergeant2 30th March 2011, 1:18 pm

Entropy wrote:The 0rb spawner would be inaccessible by those with more rbs than 0

I think that it should be accessable to rbs-99 too because then the first rb is rediculously easy and then the next rbs thru 100 is DEATH!!! And there should be like 3 rooms every channel so pretty much one of them is always open.

Oh Yeah and I don't know why im even looking at this since my guy has 489 rbs. I don't play that often though. So dont tell me im a noob!!! Oh yeah and I remember a week ago I was training HealMyPooh. Now she's top 10. Cool XDDDDD Some people just play to much.
detergeant2
detergeant2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down