LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion of symbol - Donation system through phone or wallie card

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion of symbol - Donation system through phone or wallie card Empty Suggestion of symbol - Donation system through phone or wallie card

Post by Symbolism 4th July 2011, 6:11 am

yea I think there should be a way of donating thru phone or wallie as I want to donate but I dont have paypal o.O
so yea I suggest daopay or wallie card yup they are both good as far as i know and they are both safe kk

Symbolism

Back to top Go down

Suggestion of symbol - Donation system through phone or wallie card Empty Re: Suggestion of symbol - Donation system through phone or wallie card

Post by Dylan608 4th July 2011, 6:15 am

I have seen people that use wallie cards, wallie cards are not safe one bit.

But a pay by mobile is. if they got pay by mobile I would put yah know 100 bucks every here and there to keep it goin but wallie card I would NEVER on my lfe trust.

Thanks, Dylan

-Edit- I have seen one of my friends use one. he said it was very reliable. I am not going to post the link up as I do not know if it is a rule or not. but if u guys are intrested in trying it just let me know and Ill email you the link.

Last edited by Dylan608 on 4th July 2011, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found the old one my friend used so decided to let everyone know.)

Dylan608

Back to top Go down

Suggestion of symbol - Donation system through phone or wallie card Empty Re: Suggestion of symbol - Donation system through phone or wallie card

Post by Symbolism 5th July 2011, 4:47 pm

I've used and so has my friend used over 2000 pounds (around 3000 dollars) in the past 3 years with wallie and mobile so im pretty much sure its safe

Symbolism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down