LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Staff

5 posters

Go down

Do you approve of having a "Temporary" owner?

Regarding Staff I_vote_lcap88%Regarding Staff I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Regarding Staff I_vote_lcap12%Regarding Staff I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Regarding Staff Empty Regarding Staff

Post by Xassissian 22nd June 2011, 7:08 am

After talking to nearly all the staff members, I believe this will help shift LMS into a newer light.

As of now, this server is being help together by the staff.
I am referring to all the GMs, excluding Saif the owner. If it was not for them, this server wouldn't be where it's at during the absence of light. Therefore I would like to make a proposal, which I do not know why was suggested earlier.

I would like for the staff to discuss among themselves, someone to be a temporary "owner" until Light has returned. Reason being that, right now Saif is hard to contact when things need to be done. Top that, saif maybe the owner and all, but he doesn't do much to help improve the server except for giving his approval towards new ideas. I personally no longer have anything against Saif, I just believe that the staff should really consider this choice of action. I am not saying they should attempt to demote saif, that's not my point. I want them to simply just find a "temporary owner." Until light gets back.

So what's the purpose of co-owners, one might ask?
The way the server's staff operates, leads me to ask you the same question?
I always saw Co-owners, as the right-hand man who doesn't need instructions by the owner to make the business successful. Take wal-mart for an example, The owner has no involvement in the business' actions. He just sits back and reaps the income. The CEOs (co-owner like) run the cooperation, while the owner does nothing. This server runs likes this somewhat. With the exception, the owner does nothing and gives his approval. Which I honestly believe isn't fair. If the owner wants to give his approval, he should atleast join in and become as active as the rest of the staff. If he's busy, then he needs to state so. But hey most of the gms are in their late teens' or early twenties (with a few exceptions). Yet they sacrifice their free time to do this job, why can't the owner?

With my arugement state, I would like to conclude this thread with a few words to think about.
One, what's the point of having co-owners if they are not allowed to change anything (even if they came to an agreement with entire staff)? There is a reason why they were chosen as co-owners. They are trust worthy and only have the success for the server in mind.
Two, imagine how different the server would be if we had a "temporary"replacement for light.

If you spent your time reading this, thank you.

~Jaws
Xassissian
Xassissian
GFX
GFX

https://www.youtube.com/xassissian

Back to top Go down

Regarding Staff Empty Re: Regarding Staff

Post by Bryant 22nd June 2011, 9:44 pm

Bro. This is massiivvee. I started thinking about it again. And yea, we really need a temporary owner.
Bryant
Bryant
Bryant
Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicksinz 23rd June 2011, 6:56 am

Regardless of whether or not I'm new to the server, I definitely agree. Without somebody at the top maintaining everybody and helping to hold it together, it could crumble. The question now, is who is going to be the one appointed?
Vicksinz
Vicksinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribe 23rd June 2011, 1:12 pm

i vote me
Tribe
Tribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred 23rd June 2011, 3:17 pm

Fred for temporary owner! king