LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help: Guild

3 posters

Go down

Help: Guild Empty Help: Guild

Post by Playa 20th June 2011, 11:18 pm

So, I made a guild it sounded like a cute and fun idea in my head, we only have one member ATM, so if you wanna join you're welcome to. The guild is called Help (capital i) if you'd like to join tell me in the game, my name's Julie and my ign's Playa. If you have any questions please ask someone in the Help guild.
I'm going to be setting up a SMALL website OR forum for the guild, and i'm making a Helping Point System, which is basically a system where you keep getting points for every helpful thing you do. We also have guild funds we'll save up to by getting Guild Donations like 1 Golden Maple Leaf etc that stuff.
So if you need any help, or want to be helpful talk to me in-game or PM Me and i'd be glad to help/invite you to the guild.
Playa
Playa

Back to top Go down

Help: Guild Empty Re: Help: Guild

Post by Crayola 20th June 2011, 11:21 pm

This doesn't really have anything to do with the forum category 'Help.' Moved to General Discussion.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Playa 20th June 2011, 11:30 pm

Yea, I was unsure of which one to put it in as well, so in the name of the guild I put it in Help. >w<
Playa
Playa

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin 25th June 2011, 2:44 pm

sounds cool :]
Calvin
Calvin

https://www.youtube.com/SuperCalvinful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content