LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One too many bugs. I think I'm the only one at the moment.

3 posters

Go down

One too many bugs. I think I'm the only one at the moment. Empty One too many bugs. I think I'm the only one at the moment.

Post by EddieFriday 16th June 2011, 1:36 am

Hey. Sorry to trouble you guys but my account has giving me shitzload of problems ever since I started playing the server 4 days ago (13th Jun 2011). It seem pretty fine with other servers but I am seriously loving LightingMS thats why I'm staying.

Anyway there are tons of bugs that's been occuring.
1.I cant enter maple after I select my characters.
It replies with a "You have been disconnected from the server" or a error 38. those stuff.
2.Whenever I click next while talking to a NPC, it gets me "disconnected" from the conversation as if I ended the conversation. I tried to dispose multiple times but usually its 1/10 tries before I can get what I want.
3.Whenever I talk to a NPC during my tries to get what I need from them,I get DC totally.

I've tried replacing them with a clean UI and Character Wz file but it's still the same.
I even delete the entire file and setup file and re-download it again but it's still the same.
Is the error coming from my end or the SQL statement and javascript is just waay off just for me. I'm sorry for being a hassle but I've tried to handle the issue myself with clean files, account fix and map fix. Even dispose, which is practically useless for my scenario.

Could you guys please look into it? I really really want to play LightingMS as soon as possible Sad

**edit
My IGN is MrFriday, sorry for being forgetful D:

Last edited by EddieFriday on 16th June 2011, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's 1.40 am O_O)
EddieFriday
EddieFriday

Back to top Go down

One too many bugs. I think I'm the only one at the moment. Empty Re: One too many bugs. I think I'm the only one at the moment.

Post by EddieFriday 16th June 2011, 2:19 am

nvm, I redownloaded it again from set up.. again. -.- issue 2 & 3 still is the same tho Sad
EddieFriday
EddieFriday

Back to top Go down

One too many bugs. I think I'm the only one at the moment. Empty Re: One too many bugs. I think I'm the only one at the moment.

Post by Xassissian 16th June 2011, 3:09 am

Lol avoid double posting.

As for your problems. I had the same issues too. I use to double click the npcs, which would cause me to D/c. Just try single clicking and waiting 3 seconds. Then try again if the npc doesn't open. If that doesn't work, then try @dispose and CC. Try again at the new channel.

The third problem ties in with my response above, instead of rapidly clicking through the npc's useless text. Just slowly click next, etc. It should work.
Xassissian
Xassissian
GFX
GFX

https://www.youtube.com/xassissian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 16th June 2011, 10:05 am

Don't double post again please. Uhm try using @dispose and try not to over click a NPC it will d/c you. Maybe even disable your loopback adapter.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieFriday 17th June 2011, 4:29 pm

@Xassissian
Thanks for the tip man! definately better now Very Happy

@Crayola
yeh I've done that several times. even off'd my VmWare adapters and what not.Meh. Thanks for the tip (Y)

I'm sorry bout the double post! Kinda new to the forum! anyway I double post because I thought no one would read the topic. Anway..Thanks alot for the tips!
EddieFriday
EddieFriday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum