LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i keep getting disconnected at char. selection

2 posters

Go down

i keep getting disconnected at char. selection Empty i keep getting disconnected at char. selection

Post by Scrumptious 12th June 2011, 7:32 am

i click on my char after channel selection and i cant login , any help?

Scrumptious

Back to top Go down

i keep getting disconnected at char. selection Empty Re: i keep getting disconnected at char. selection

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 7:43 am

It should be fixed since we had a restart. If not go to our main site and try using Char/Login Fix.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

i keep getting disconnected at char. selection Empty Re: i keep getting disconnected at char. selection

Post by Scrumptious 12th June 2011, 8:41 am

like i click my character then , it says im disconnected from the login server o.o

Scrumptious

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 8:42 am

Odd. Try updating your .wz files. Download them off our site perhaps.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumptious 12th June 2011, 8:44 am

okays i will try that:) if not ill repost again ^_^ thank you for your help , uhm how could i download it though? x] [is dumb without help] =\

Scrumptious

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumptious 12th June 2011, 9:01 am

okay i redownloaded the client , do i hve to redownload the v83 ms? or might you know a specific file i might need?

Scrumptious

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 9:05 am

It's probably the whole v83. Try redownloading that. And afterwards it should work.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 9:38 am

Solved. Thread locked.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down