LightningMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP Banned?

2 posters

Go down

IP Banned? Empty IP Banned?

Post by gamenut888 12th June 2011, 4:49 am

While my friend was over, he decided to make an account on Lightning and he was messing around which eventually caused one of the GMs to "hammer" him. I was wondering if this also bans the IP being used because I can't log onto my account anymore. His name was ryan123. Also, ryan123 is not me as I obviously don't want to annoy GMs cuz they're nice Very Happy

gamenut888

Back to top Go down

IP Banned? Empty Re: IP Banned?

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 4:57 am

Well, there's not much we can do about it unless Ryan makes a ban appeal and somehow gets unbanned. Either way, whatever he was doing shouldn't have happened. As him being on your computer is in a way your fault. Will go under investigation. For now have him make a ban appeal.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by gamenut888 12th June 2011, 5:15 am

oh I only let him on because he was hanging out and there wasn't much to do. I was also helping out my parents so I only knew about what he did after. Also, I tried pretty much everything to get it to work. I disabled my loopback adapter, redled everything and used the acc fixes but nothing would work. D:

gamenut888

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 5:23 am

Ryan was probably banned for something. IP banned. Since he was on your computer that would mean your IP is banned. Nothing to do with loopback or account being stuck. Get him to make a ban appeal. Otherwise you won't be able to play either.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by gamenut888 12th June 2011, 5:24 am

If I was IP banned, would I be able to log on from another IP? Because my friend just tried logging on to my account and it worked fine (not ryan).

gamenut888

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayola 12th June 2011, 5:32 am

Yes probably.
Crayola
Crayola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down